Selcia Ltd is a leading provider of contract research services in drug discovery and 14C radiolabelling.
Selcia drug discovery provides integrated drug discovery services to support academics, institutions, biotech and pharma companies. Selcia assist in grant applications; execute the medicinal chemistry to deliver the best drug candidates, provide supporting project management and primary pharmacology, to ensure project success.
Selcia radiolabelling specialises in 14C GMP radiolabelling and produces 14C radiolabelled compounds for a global customer base encompassing both the life sciences and chemical industries. Applications of the radiolabelled products prepared by Selcia include: preclinical and clinical drug metabolism studies; mass balance, microdosing, research and regulatory studies; and environmental fate studies.
The purity and structure of our products are assured by our internal MHRA GLP accredited analytical department with 500MHz, 400MHz & 300MHz NMRs, mass spec and separation specialists. The group are experts in problem resolution to ensure projects meet agreed milestones.
Areas of Expertise:
- Medicinal chemistry: Small molecules, macrocycles, natural product chemistry
- Disease expertise: Anti-infectives, inflammation, CNS, pain, metabolic
- Target classes: GPCRs, ion channels, enzymes, isomerases
- 14C Custom Radiosynthesis
- GMP Radiolabelled API for Clinical Trials
- GLP/GMP Analytics – GLP NMR
- Metabolites and Impurities (Profiling and Synthesis), standards and stable labelled compounds