BioPartner is your UK point of contact at Bio-Europe 2013 based at stand #68.
BioPartner is an independent, accredited trade organisation, promoting international partnering for trade, investment and collaborations with UK Life Science companies. Through the BioPartnership Programme, BioPartner assists companies to attend major international biopharma conferences by providing access to government grants and heavily discounted entry fees.
BioPartner UKResearch Analyst
Mr Glyn Allsop
Almac provides a comprehensive range of integrated services from research through to commercialisation. Almac is a financially stable, privately owned organisation with over 3,300 employees located within the US and UK. Over 95% of work is repeat business, testament itself to the quality, innovation, efficiency and the high level of customer satisfaction provided.
Almac’s integrated solutions extend from research to commercialisation and include:
Biomarker Discovery & Development:
· Companion Diagnostic Development
· Genomic Services
· Bioinformatics Consultancy
· Proprietary Discovery Arrays
API Services & Chemical Development:
· API Development & Manufacture
· Peptide & Protein Technology
· Accelerated First in Man Solution
· Solid State Services
· Isotope Chemistry
· Preformulation & Early Stage Development
· Scale Up and Late Stage Development
· Clinical Trial Manufacture
· Contained Development & Manufacture
· Physical & Chemical Characterisation
· Method Development & Validation
· API & Drug Product Testing
· Stability Testing
Clinical Trial Supply:
· Comparator Blinding
· Packaging & Labelling
· QP Release
· Global Distribution & Supply Chain Management
· IVR / Web
· Statistical Services
· Manufacturing & Packaging
· Product Launch & Distribution
Come and see us at booth #64
Almac GroupBusiness Development Manager
Dr Aidan Ancill
'Effective use of imaging to understand if the drug works'
We offer advanced medical image analysis techniques and propriety technology platform to improve study economics, to facilitate greater quality control and objectivity of the outcomes.
Image Analysis team support Sponsors in setting up technology supported clinical studies , where image scoring is done using computer-aided algorithms and image management is standardized, automated and centralized with the company’s proprietary platform Dynamika.